Defensible Preparation & Production of ESI
As the diagram below indicates, production is a series of processes that require expertise and attention to detail. IDM is in tune with the importance of an accurate final production.
IDM offers expert document production services which guarantee a timely and accurate document production. When you are ready to produce, IDM can help.
Pre-production Discrepancy Reports & Checks: During production, project specific discrepancies (such as responsive, privilege and issue calls) are identified and foldered for review and resolution. A Discrepancy Report describes the entire family bundle and highlights records containing discrepancies. Productions are not released until all discrepancies are resolved.
After a production is completed, your IDM Expert will complete a matter-specific QC checklist to insure the production meets all important criteria.
IDM production services include the following as well as customized solutions to meet your unique production needs.
- Supporting review projects of all sizes - from a several megabyte Concordance database to multi-terabyte reviews in Catalyst
- Understanding your deadlines – and responding to your requests in a timely manner
- Appreciating the need for speed –making certain your hosting platform performs to your expectations
- Anticipating your search questions - our knowledge of platforms and review software assures you get answers in record time
- Setting up your review workflow - from fields and issue codes, to designing your review progression, to training reviewers and helping formulate searches
- Loading data and reporting - providing daily updates of review progress and status
- Keeping abreast of technical improvements and enhancements in the review platforms and products- assuring you always have the best tools